Sunday, April 29, 2012

C4T for April

technology wordle

DmlCentral
This Blog post, Methods for Shaping Society  , by Ben Williamson, is about research influencing the actual research. This blog post explains several different types of research. It discusses the methods used to produce the results from the research, and some of the possible consequences of the research, as well as , the data it generates.
My comment
Hi, My name is Stephanie Hogue. I am a student at The University of South Alabama. I am taking a technology course called EDM310 with Dr. Strange. I enjoyed your post. It seems to be both informational and a warning. I had not considered that the results of  research can be influenced by research itself. I did suspect the transactional research, but it is still a little disturbing. I actually try not to put information on the web that I am not willing to share. I don't know if many people actually realize that we are shaping our own future through our internet choices. Your post is great! Thanks for sharing.


Dml Central
This blog post, Reality, the Game Interview with Interactive Expert Jeff Watson. describes a method of introducing students to each other and to their instructor. It involves using cards and mystery to pique the interest of the students, and it gets the conversation started. The game goes very well in the article. It also appears to be very successful.


My Comment
 This is a really unique and creative way to get new students interacting with each other and their instructor. I personally like the game and I think it is great. It makes something fun that otherwise might not be fun.

technology clip art

No comments:

Post a Comment