Monday, January 24, 2011

Post #1

Hi, my name is Stephanie Hogue. I am from Mosspoint Mississippi. I am a full time student at the University of South Alabama. I transferred from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College this semester. I have been married for 14 years to my husband Bryant Hogue. We have two daughters, Brooke and Emily. We own a small restaraunt in Pascagoula Mississippi named Kevin's Korner. My major is Elementary Education. I am very excited to have finally tranferred here to USA because it means that I am getting closer to my dream job. My first education course EDM310 is somewhat intimidating to me now at the beginning. I am excited to learn more about technology, but still scared about how difficult it appears to be.

3 comments:

  1. We both went to the same junior college. I agree with you about the class it seems to be alot but we will learn more as we go on through the semester. Good luck with the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology - not difficult - just takes practice.

    What kind of food at your restaurant? And its address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Stephanie. I agree with you about the class seeming intimidating but thats the way it usually goes in the first few weeks. The more I do in this class, the more I enjoy it. I am going into the same major as you an I hope you have success in your choice. I will be seein you around. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete